1. Holy Spirit Revival in our church meetings.
2. National Programs such as Intentional Move (IM), Church Planting (SoS) – starting churches in places where we are not, YOTC – Year of the Child (CE), Mens’ & Womens’ Department, NYMN – Youth, Chi-Alpha Ministries – Gospel to the campuses, World Missions Dep’t (Institute of Missions Basics/Project Barnabas), Bayanihan projects, Missions Partners (US AGWM/Korean Missions in the Phils.).
3. Co-workers and friends who are not feeling well: Revs. Eusebio Apoya, Willie Abbott, Leonardo Caput, Sr., Charice Asban. (Let us know if you know of others who need our prayers).
4. Rev. Rey Calusay as he speaks at the World Assemblies of God Fellowship Conference in Chennai, India (Feb. 6-9).
5. The growing needs of PGCAG – 4k+ local churches, 1,400 Ordained Ministers, 2k + licentiates, 22 Bible schools.
6. Pioneering pastors who are in dire financial need. Churches which are bigger in size are encouraged to adopt-a-pioneering church for prayer and financial support.
7. The District Treasurers’ (and Sup’ts) Meeting in May in Palawan.
8. God’s wisdom for our leadership both national and district levels: the call to uphold moral and ethical integrity in our ministries.
9. Affected districts by recent calamities. The Northeastern Mindanao district has just called for help regarding flooded areas where some of our constituents are located.
10. Convoy of Hope, our ministry partner with US AGWM, for Raul Manuel who goes to various places to give assistance to victims of natural disasters.