This year’s National Executive Team Meeting (NeXT) was held in Davao City last June 22-24. Superintendents from twenty-one districts attended this top leadership meeting called by the General Sup’t., Rev. Rey Calusay. The objectives for this event include the following:
1. Report and Evaluation: District church planting and financial outlook.
2. Preparation: This year’s special gencil convention focusing on revision and amendments on our Constitution and By-Laws.
3. Project Updates: Recent Gencil and District-initiated programs
GS Calusay in his presentations highlighted eight components of Power to the Church campaign:
1. Pentecostal Prayer and Revival
2. Upgrading and training of leaders
3. Intentional all-church discipleship
4. Strategic and creative evangelism
5. Pro-local church structure and policies
6. Stewardship and economic uplift
7. Plant another church
8. World Missions Enterprise
A new set of goals were discussed, the result of which will be finalized after consultation of each district constituents. From 2011 to 2020, the leaders were positive 2,000 new churches will be planted together by all the districts particularly in places where there are yet no PGCAG churches.