The PGCAG’s special convention is going to take place on October 26-28, 2010 at the Cathedral of Praise (formerly Manila Bethel Temple, Inc.), 350 Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila.
Dowload a pdf copy of the official notice of the event: Special Gencil 2010. To get a “glimpse” of the history of this venue, click this link:
Registration begins at 9:00 AM on the first day followed by the first session at 10:00 AM. The last session of the convention will be a closing service (7-9 PM) on Thursday, October 28th. The main purpose of this meeting is to review and revise present organizational structure of PGCAG. All ordained ministers, church delegates, missionaries, global partners are expected to attend this special convention.
Registration fee is only Php300.00 exclusive of food & lodging.
Kabayan Hotels has rooms available in all three areas. Pasay, Cubao and Monumento. The Dormitory for 6 people is as low as 450 pesos/pax/day. There are single rooms, double and even family rooms. Here’s the link:
Additionally our A/G Pastors in the Manila area (or nearby) have opened their churches to host a certain number of people. It is important that you contact them first:
- Rev. Jun Mortel Caloocan Bethel 2887288; 09209451621 504 A. Mabini St. Caloocan City
- Rev. Evalyn Salomon Central A/G (0928)2409318 Rm 103 1518 Leon Guinto St. cor Escoda, Malate, Mla.
- Rev. Frank Guinsisana, Praise Assembly 5344712; 0918 3966634 3F Payawal Bldg P. Burgos St. Quiapo, Mla.
- Ptr. Jess Tomagan Manila Faith 09187157479; 09227213431 2297 J. Luna Gagalangin, Tondo, Mla
- Rev. Jerry Balbuena ICS 09285250572; 6321093 Mayflower St. EDSA Central, Mandaluyong City
- Rev. Mayumi Gesilva, Pasig First A/G 6415134; 09193638774 301 Dakila St. Sumilang, Pasig City